Best record in your league does not make playoffs?

robertdaytop

Best record in your league does not make playoffs?

Post by robertdaytop » Wed Dec 09, 2020 5:06 pm

I was 11-2 and had best record, but I am showing up 6th in league by points. Are you telling me best record does not make the playoffs? why bother playing h2h and counting the record during the season? WT---???????

robertdaytop

Re: Best record in your league does not make playoffs?

Post by robertdaytop » Wed Dec 09, 2020 5:08 pm

OK, now I look on another page and it shows me ranked 1st? very confusing LOLOL :-)

Greg Ambrosius

Re: Best record in your league does not make playoffs?

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed Dec 09, 2020 8:18 pm

robertdaytop wrote:
Wed Dec 09, 2020 5:06 pm
I was 11-2 and had best record, but I am showing up 6th in league by points. Are you telling me best record does not make the playoffs? why bother playing h2h and counting the record during the season? WT---???????
Final playoff qualifiers and a breakdown of league prize money will appear on League Standings tomorrow. Stats aren't official until Thursdays as Elias Sports Bureau often makes stat changes on Wednesday nights. Look for all of this tomorrow per our rules.

The League Standings can be viewed by h2h record or Points by clicking on that header in the standings. Best h2h record does qualify for the Championship Round in almost every contest, so glad you saw that. Again, things will be clearer on each League Standings page tomorrow once Week 13's stats are finalized. Thanks all and congrats to all of the regular season prize winners.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius