Rotowire Online stacked team

robertdaytop

Rotowire Online stacked team

Post by robertdaytop » Mon Oct 10, 2016 8:09 pm

Very rarely do I complain...but I just happened to look at the leader in the Rotowire online 's lineup..."Dingo something or other"....who else is in this guys league? He has like 6 players that qualify as a third to early 4th round pick????who else was drafting in his league?? How do you end up with Antonio Brown (which means he had to be a top 3 draft spot) and also: TY HIlton; Carlos Hyde; LeSean McCoy; Jordan Reed:Big ben and Emmanuel Sanders.....so I looked at the other guys teams and they each have like one impact player and one okay guy only..what the hell happened in this draft??...leaves you thinking why couldn't I be in this league??? No wonder he is leading in points!!!!! How is anyone supposed to compete with that lineup-there is no way that is draft skill on his part-rather incompetence or worse on that league...because there is no reason Sanders or McCoy or any one of his guys should be there after the 5th round as two of them would be last pick 6th/1st 7th???? SMH....very disheartening...I could see if he had studs he found that emerged-these are straight out of the draft book 4-5th rounders the latest if not 3rd rounders (any of them if we leave out the QB)....guess I made a donation!

Money

Re: Rotowire Online stacked team

Post by Money » Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:39 am

robertdaytop wrote:Very rarely do I complain...but I just happened to look at the leader in the Rotowire online 's lineup..."Dingo something or other"....who else is in this guys league? He has like 6 players that qualify as a third to early 4th round pick????who else was drafting in his league?? How do you end up with Antonio Brown (which means he had to be a top 3 draft spot) and also: TY HIlton; Carlos Hyde; LeSean McCoy; Jordan Reed:Big ben and Emmanuel Sanders.....so I looked at the other guys teams and they each have like one impact player and one okay guy only..what the hell happened in this draft??...leaves you thinking why couldn't I be in this league??? No wonder he is leading in points!!!!! How is anyone supposed to compete with that lineup-there is no way that is draft skill on his part-rather incompetence or worse on that league...because there is no reason Sanders or McCoy or any one of his guys should be there after the 5th round as two of them would be last pick 6th/1st 7th???? SMH....very disheartening...I could see if he had studs he found that emerged-these are straight out of the draft book 4-5th rounders the latest if not 3rd rounders (any of them if we leave out the QB)....guess I made a donation!
This draft does not look unreasonable at all. I assume he had the number 1 pick with Brown. Its very reasonable for him to get Hilton with the last pick of the second. With 3rd round reversal he gets picks 36 & 37 where he probably takes McCoy and Reed. Coming back 23 picks later he gets Sanders and Hyde. Those two picks fell a bit to him (especially Hyde) and Ben could've came in any of the next 2-4 rounds depending on the draft.
Joe