Pre-season waivers

robertdaytop

Pre-season waivers

Post by robertdaytop » Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:48 am

It is really a shame that there is so much opportunity to draft from all the way back in June..yet we do not have the option to do a pre-season waiver run to solve problems like this Josh Brown one game suspension...I have had to sit here for months knowing I cannot do anything about it...really? in a high stakes system you have to do a better job at providing opportunities...this rule of having to wait till after week one is actually unfair and creates advantage for others in the leagues...I could see if I drafted this past week, but something has to be done for those drafting early...or it will create a disincentive to join early drafts...thoughts? perhaps a miracle fic for this week? LOL

DFSMaverick

Re: Pre-season waivers

Post by DFSMaverick » Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:55 am

I feel your pain. I have Gronk in more than one league and didn't use a roster spot on a 2nd tight end as I figured I would just pick on up on waivers later in the year. I also had a kicker get cut so I am stuck with Gronk and a cut kicker LOL. I guess that is something I may need to plan for in the future. I