Las Vegas

BigBlueNation

Las Vegas

Post by BigBlueNation » Mon Jul 12, 2021 4:35 pm

BBN is coming to Vegas this year for the first time. Can't wait to see/meet and put a face to all the left coasters I've competed against all these years.
Bill Cleavenger
UK Wildcats...We don't rebuild, we "RELOAD"

Greg Ambrosius

Re: Las Vegas

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Jul 12, 2021 4:43 pm

BigBlueNation wrote:
Mon Jul 12, 2021 4:35 pm
BBN is coming to Vegas this year for the first time. Can't wait to see/meet and put a face to all the left coasters I've competed against all these years.
Welcome to Sin City Bill!!! :lol: Can't wait to meet you as well.

I remember the days when we had the Chicago Draft Champions owners against the Las Vegas Draft Champions owners and the New York Draft Champions owners. Those were fun rivalries with each team consisting of four owners. Now most of those same dudes all come to Las Vegas. We're looking forward to indoctrinating you at the Bellagio!!

Welcome to Las Vegas Bill and I promise you a great time at the Bellagio.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

BigBlueNation

Post by BigBlueNation » Mon Jul 12, 2021 5:45 pm

:o forgot about the East/Midwest/West challenge we used to do. Those East/West dudes never had a chance against the Midwest. Hell, BWazz (Virginia) always drafted in Chicago, but the outer teams, the left/right coasters paid his entry fee to join their team just to try to win against the MW
.... :D
Bill Cleavenger

BigBlueNation

Post by BigBlueNation » Sat Sep 18, 2021 9:35 am

I had a great time in LV this year. First time ever been to Sin City, period. Really busy place, of course, and VERY HOT. Getting off the plane and hit with the sight of slot machines was a quick reality check of where I was. We toured around a little bit Wednesday, the enormity of the resorts from the inside was astonishing. Very easy for an old man to get turned around.

It was great seeing some of my Chicago and NY friends. (HOF)Chris, Billy, Frank, Michael, GLowy, JohnP to name a few and to meet so many others I've competed against for years, DanW, KJ, BSteimetz, Spurlock, Shepard, Duke, Wilson. Roger, MikeC etc...I was a little disappointed I wasn't able to meet a few, Santos, Jules, ChadS, etc...but maybe next time. I'm sure I've leaving a lot out, sorry.

A little shoutout to Brian and Matt from the SBFFC, I'll be checking in on you guys mid-August 2022.

Great to see Tom and Mike A. again and of course to finally meet Greg A. and Darik. BTW, Brady is the man.

I thought the faciliators in my drafts were great. It was a pleasure to be a part of them.

Good luck everyone
Bill Cleavenger

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:04 pm

BigBlueNation wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 9:35 am
I had a great time in LV this year. First time ever been to Sin City, period. Really busy place, of course, and VERY HOT. Getting off the plane and hit with the sight of slot machines was a quick reality check of where I was. We toured around a little bit Wednesday, the enormity of the resorts from the inside was astonishing. Very easy for an old man to get turned around.

It was great seeing some of my Chicago and NY friends. (HOF)Chris, Billy, Frank, Michael, GLowy, JohnP to name a few and to meet so many others I've competed against for years, DanW, KJ, BSteimetz, Spurlock, Shepard, Duke, Wilson. Roger, MikeC etc...I was a little disappointed I wasn't able to meet a few, Santos, Jules, ChadS, etc...but maybe next time. I'm sure I've leaving a lot out, sorry.

A little shoutout to Brian and Matt from the SBFFC, I'll be checking in on you guys mid-August 2022.

Great to see Tom and Mike A. again and of course to finally meet Greg A. and Darik. BTW, Brady is the man.

I thought the faciliators in my drafts were great. It was a pleasure to be a part of them.

Good luck everyone
Awesome to meet you Bill as well. It was great to have you in Las Vegas and with us from the first drafts through the games at the Westgate on Sunday. I wish we could still host Chicago, but having so many of our Chicago players joining us in Las Vegas these days makes up for it. Thanks for taking the time and effort to join us for these live events.

Now kick some ass and do it again next year with your winnings paying the way!! :lol:
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius