Sunday Login Issues

Coltsfan

Re: Sunday Login Issues

Post by Coltsfan » Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:20 pm

I think that you have to follow the rules. You can't go bestball with the rules saying otherwise. IMHO it was done the right way. And I appreciate you answering my question earlier in this thread Greg. I was hoping that is what you would say. I literally set my lineups on Tuesday mornings just to be safe. (And then I make horrible decisions to change my lineups all week long:)

Wayne

ChiTwn

Post by ChiTwn » Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:27 pm

Going forward for next year. I am sure there has to be some sort of backup plan if this happens again. Maybe write something into the rules for such a scenario.

I personally was not affected. Although there was late breaking covid news for Vikings.

There is too much at stake especially in the high stakes leagues in the future.

Sandman62

Post by Sandman62 » Mon Nov 23, 2020 1:15 pm

Coltsfan wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:20 pm
I think that you have to follow the rules. You can't go bestball with the rules saying otherwise. IMHO it was done the right way. And I appreciate you answering my question earlier in this thread Greg. I was hoping that is what you would say. I literally set my lineups on Tuesday mornings just to be safe. (And then I make horrible decisions to change my lineups all week long:)

Wayne
100% THIS.