lineup setting page

Cocktails and Dreams

lineup setting page

Post by Cocktails and Dreams » Mon Sep 30, 2019 12:37 am

Does anyone besides me hate that the players are in no particular order? Drives me crazy and takes way longer to set lineups and do free agency having to mentally sort out the order of your team. I honestly cannot believe this a thing. Only fantasy site I have ever seen with this. And yeah I know you can order them how you want. That takes a long time and it has to be done every time you switch starting lineup or add a player. It is ordered correctly on live scoring page and needs to be ordered correctly on the lineup page as well. Please make this happen ASAP.

King of Queens

Re: lineup setting page

Post by King of Queens » Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:40 am

Solid suggestion here by Chad.

On a positive note, I like the new "RED" code for players on a bye week. This should (hopefully) help with some of the dead rosters as we get later into the season.

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:52 am

I agree with Chad they should be in order from QB, RB, WR, TE, K, D

I also agree with Glenn.....the RED on bye week players is a GREAT feature!

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:53 am

I agree with Chad they should be in order from QB, RB, WR, TE, K, D

I also agree with Glenn.....the RED on bye week players is a GREAT feature!

Route C

Post by Route C » Mon Sep 30, 2019 8:23 am

+1

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Sep 30, 2019 3:34 pm

Yes, we agree Chad. We allow you to move your players the way you want, but for people who have multiple teams it would be good to have that starting point of QB-RB-WR-TE-K-D. We are discussing now and will look into this. Thanks for the feedback.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Cocktails and Dreams

Post by Cocktails and Dreams » Mon Sep 30, 2019 4:27 pm

Didn't mean to point out the major negative thing without including anything positive. That includes about everything else. Would like to also be able to see my roster on the bidding page.

They software is sensational though. The ease of moving around from team to team to check bidding results is amazing. Same with looking at standings and live scoring. Words cannot really describe how much better the software is on the eyes than anywhere else as well. With a couple minor changes this will be about as perfect as software can get.

ChiTwn

Post by ChiTwn » Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:53 am

+1 on this.

Definitely agree the software is light years ahead this year.

From the FAAB bidding to setting lineups, looking across multiple leagues during live scoring (without having to click to another page).

The bye week red highlight is very handy.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:17 pm

Cocktails and Dreams wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 12:37 am
Does anyone besides me hate that the players are in no particular order? Drives me crazy and takes way longer to set lineups and do free agency having to mentally sort out the order of your team. I honestly cannot believe this a thing. Only fantasy site I have ever seen with this. And yeah I know you can order them how you want. That takes a long time and it has to be done every time you switch starting lineup or add a player. It is ordered correctly on live scoring page and needs to be ordered correctly on the lineup page as well. Please make this happen ASAP.
Okay, we did a quick fix on this one. Once you Save a lineup the bench should be in the order of QB-RB-WR-TE-K-D. You might have to Save your lineup first to see this, but let me know if it's not working. Thanks for the suggestion.

And again, if you don't have a bunch of teams you can set your reserves the way you want to and it will save it that way going forward. If you are in a DC and you have some players out for the year, you may want to put them at the bottom of your reserve roster. That function is available for each team. Enjoy.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:18 pm

Cocktails and Dreams wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 4:27 pm
Didn't mean to point out the major negative thing without including anything positive. That includes about everything else. Would like to also be able to see my roster on the bidding page.

They software is sensational though. The ease of moving around from team to team to check bidding results is amazing. Same with looking at standings and live scoring. Words cannot really describe how much better the software is on the eyes than anywhere else as well. With a couple minor changes this will be about as perfect as software can get.
We are working on this second request, likely having a link to take you directly to your roster. It's not done yet, but we hear you on the suggestion and are working on it. Thanks.