lineup setting page

ChiTwn

Re: lineup setting page

Post by ChiTwn » Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:29 pm

Greg Ambrosius wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:17 pm
Cocktails and Dreams wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 12:37 am
Does anyone besides me hate that the players are in no particular order? Drives me crazy and takes way longer to set lineups and do free agency having to mentally sort out the order of your team. I honestly cannot believe this a thing. Only fantasy site I have ever seen with this. And yeah I know you can order them how you want. That takes a long time and it has to be done every time you switch starting lineup or add a player. It is ordered correctly on live scoring page and needs to be ordered correctly on the lineup page as well. Please make this happen ASAP.
Okay, we did a quick fix on this one. Once you Save a lineup the bench should be in the order of QB-RB-WR-TE-K-D. You might have to Save your lineup first to see this, but let me know if it's not working. Thanks for the suggestion.
Greg,

Reserves still showing up in a random order even after i moved in and out of starting lineup. And hit "save lineup".

Darik B

Post by Darik B » Wed Oct 02, 2019 3:33 pm

Please note there is now "My Roster" collapsable item now on FAAB....you can now choose to view your team in full right there and even use the "red x" as the drop button...this is right above bid box

eliasond

Post by eliasond » Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:59 am

Not working for me either. Reserves are still shown in random order even after I hit "save lineup" or refresh page. I even changed a starter then hit save lineup and no dice. Then I went all the way out to My Teams and back into a team from scratch, then changed a starter and hit sVe lineup and reserves are still in random order. What else do I need to do to make this work?
Daren E
NFFC Charter Member
3-Time Las Vegas Auction League Champion (2004,2009,2015)
2-time Live Las Vegas Classic League Champion

eliasond

Post by eliasond » Thu Oct 03, 2019 4:40 pm

Bumping back to top. In a strange twist, now 2 of my 6 teams that have settable lineups have their bench sorted properly but 4 don't. Also just wanted to mention I hope this gets fixed for BB too. If you thought it was frustrating having 10 bench guys in random order imagine 27 guys on the bench in a BB DC in random order (although for whatever reason the pitchers remained grouped together which was nice but not necessarily at the bottom).
Daren E
NFFC Charter Member
3-Time Las Vegas Auction League Champion (2004,2009,2015)
2-time Live Las Vegas Classic League Champion

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:01 am

I'll send this to IT
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Cocktails and Dreams

Post by Cocktails and Dreams » Tue Oct 08, 2019 11:32 pm

Thanks for getting this sorted out. Much easier on the brain.

JohnP

Post by JohnP » Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:14 pm

Agree. Love both items - roster toggle as well as bench auto order!

Cocktails and Dreams

Post by Cocktails and Dreams » Thu Oct 10, 2019 5:09 pm

Love that roster showing ability on faab. Wish I saw Darik post prior to now:) Would have been useful yesterday. I have given them 3 or 4 very important suggestions that I thought all would like without question, and they delivered on all of them in very short order. Awesome having quality tech people.