What's Left In New York: SOLD OUT

Tom Kessenich

What's Left In New York: SOLD OUT

Post by Tom Kessenich » Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:28 am

It's hard to believe but two weeks from Friday we'll be kicking off our Live Event season with all kinds of great stuff going on in New York at the Hotel Pennsylvania. We've already gotten a great response so far with both Auctions and the Super already sold out. But there's still time to join us and get into a great league with fantastic prizes.

Package discounts remain available so if you're looking to add a couple of leagues or add one to an existing entry we'll get you in AND save you some money in the process. If you're looking to get into a live league sign up on the site or email me ([email protected]) and I'll help you get set up.

For the Saturday Primetime, I was hoping we could get four leagues but it looks like we'll get three. So once we get three full leagues we'll probably shut that time off barring a huge surge of signups. So don't delay if you want to get in. NOW is the time to sign up and get your spot reserved.

We are trying to sell out a $400 LIVE Draft Champions league on Saturday night as our final event of the weekend. I'm only taking names right now so if you're interested email me or post your interest here and I'll add you to the list. I'd really like to get this done so we have one more fun league in the city and it's only a $400 entry where you could win the $22,000 overall prize so let's make this happen. :)

All right, here's a look at what we have available in New York for the first weekend of live events:

FRIDAY SEPT. 1
6 pm ET Primetime - SOLD OUT

SATURDAY SEPT. 2
1 pm ET Classic - SOLD OUT
5 pm ET Primetime - 1 spot left
7:30 pm ET $400 Draft Champions Live - 7 spots left
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

76erfan

Re: What's Left In New York?

Post by 76erfan » Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:51 am

1 spot potentially available in 14 team auction too on Friday if anyone interested.....

greenwichsttavern

Post by greenwichsttavern » Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:03 pm

Hey Tom its coming quicker then you think... Tomorrow will be 2 weeks out, not 3. woo hoo

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:24 pm

greenwichsttavern wrote:Hey Tom its coming quicker then you think... Tomorrow will be 2 weeks out, not 3. woo hoo
Holy crap. :shock:
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:56 am

OK folks, we're down to the FINAL week for signups in New York. We'll begin picking draft spots next week so let's sell out our final spots and move on. Spots are available on Friday and Saturday in the Primetime and Saturday in the Classic. The goals remain two Primetime leagues on Friday and three on Saturday with two Classics kicking things off on Sept. 2.

I would still like to get a $400 Live Draft Champions league for Saturday night but that is looking real bleak. Unless interest picks up I'll cancel that idea and we'll bring things to a close after the Saturday Primetimes.

Below is what we have available for New York. Sign up on the site or email me ([email protected]) and I'll get you set up. Discounts are available so contact me for more info. Let's get a push this week and make New York a huge weekend of fun next week.

FRIDAY SEPT. 1
6 pm ET Primetime - 11 spots left for second league

SATURDAY SEPT. 2
1 pm ET Classic - 8 spots left for second league
5 pm ET Primetime - 10 spots left for third league
7:30 pm ET $400 Draft Champions Live - 8 spots left
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Monkeyville

Post by Monkeyville » Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:24 am

Do you have a head count on the $400 Draft Champions (live) Saturday evening?
FEAR THE MONKEY!!!

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:37 am

Monkeyville wrote:Do you have a head count on the $400 Draft Champions (live) Saturday evening?
Yup. Eight spots left

7:30 pm ET $400 Draft Champions Live - 8 spots left
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:54 pm

Two more signups came in today for the second Primetime league on Friday night. NINE spots now left. Let's keep the push going and sell this one out.

Spots remain available on Saturday for both Main Events. C'mon folks, let's make NY a BIG weekend. :)
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:45 pm

Interest in NY is picking up nicely today. Glenn Schroter has dove into the Saturday doubleheader and that means we now have SEVEN spots left for the final Classic league and NINE left for the final Primetime that day. Let's keep the momentum going, sell everything out this week and pick the draft spots next week.

Who else wants to join the fun? Sign up online or email me and I'll get you set up.
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:51 pm

The big day for NY signups continues for our two Main Events. Here's what we now have left. Don't delay if you want to join the fun. Once we sell these spots out we're shutting things down.

FRIDAY SEPT. 1
6 pm ET Primetime - 8 spots left for second league

SATURDAY SEPT. 2
1 pm ET Classic - 6 spots left for second league
5 pm ET Primetime - 7 spots left for third league
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich