The WHAT THE HELL Greg & Tom Q&A!!

Sandman62

Re: The WHAT THE HELL Greg & Tom Q&A!!

Post by Sandman62 » Mon May 22, 2017 5:35 pm

Coltsfan wrote:For some reason I cant get in. When I go to My Teams page and I hit the draft that I signed up for, the "view" button, all it does it take me back to the main sign up page. Can you tell me what I need to do?

Wayne
I had the same issue Wayne. I emailed Greg and Tom and was guided to logout, close my browser and start over. Worked.

COZ

Post by COZ » Mon May 22, 2017 8:52 pm

Hooligans wrote: No disrespect intended, but you continued excuses just aren't believable.
(READ:I'm going to disrespect you.) And not only am I going to disrespect you, I'm going to call you a liar, & label your lengthy & detailed explanation above as mere "excuses." This in spite of new ownership, new & differing multi-state legislation, & transferring to a new sign-up system, but I don't care because I'm a real tough guy & I demand answers (in spite of you providing a detailed response).
Hooligans wrote: Fact is you knew this sale to Sportshub in late 2016 and should have been preparing from that moment on.....maybe you were....for Babseball.
Fact is, YOU knew about this sale to sportshub in late 2016 because Greg has been nothing but open & honest about it from the get-go, so you should have been preparing for some minor growing pains & infrastructure issues so you wouldn't take to the MB's about a minor delay drafting in MAY & coming across like a complete jack-ass.
Hooligans wrote: Anyway, Sportshub is a business pure and simple and this kind of miss isn't acceptable. Here it is anyway, and providing a "mea culpa" is the only honest response as it is clear the NFFC was ill-prepared for this changeover in ownership and systems....and still is.
Anyway, Hooligans is a business customer pure & simple & this kind of response & attitude isn't acceptable. Yet, here it is anyway, Hooligans acting like he has somehow been victimized because he can't participate in a Fantasy Football draft right away in May. The only honest response is to say that it is clear that Hooligans has been ill-prepared to deal with any adversity in his life...fantasy football or otherwise....and still is. [/quote]
Hooligans wrote: Anyway, competition always rewards those that exceed and I know other NFFC'ers have, like myself, found other season-long sites running.
Anyway, society unfortunately always seems to reward those that exceed not just normal complaining but, like yourself, who seem to piss & moan like whiny little liberal bitches to get their way. I know other NFFC'ers, like myself, who don't give a shit because we understand the difficult & complex issues involved here as articulated above & are confident that there will be zero problems & are excited about the new ownership & will not draft anywhere else.
Hooligans wrote:....but the worry is whether this is a one-time problem or a symptom of something worse.
The worry to me is whether this is a one-time meltdown by Hooligans or a symptom of something worse....like another Snake.

Hooligans wrote: It is only May.....
Indeed. You seem to have buried the lede, i.e. the most important part of the story. But hey, let's not let the facts get in the way of your over-the-top meltdown, but I understand, it's not easy living life always the victim.
COZ

RI WORKHORSE

Post by RI WORKHORSE » Wed May 31, 2017 5:46 pm

Hey Greg & TK

Its after the holiday. Any update on where we will be drafting from in NYC?

Thanks
I.W
Johnny Frisella

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed May 31, 2017 5:57 pm

RI WORKHORSE wrote:Hey Greg & TK

Thanks
In Manhattan. Tom should announce details soon. Hey, hotel contracts take time. We're on it!!
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

RI WORKHORSE

Post by RI WORKHORSE » Wed May 31, 2017 6:00 pm

Greg Ambrosius wrote:
RI WORKHORSE wrote:Hey Greg & TK

Thanks
In Manhattan. Tom should announce details soon. Hey, hotel contracts take time. We're on it!!
Im just dying to find out. :) not busting your balls :)

Cant wait to make plans and book the room. :)
I.W
Johnny Frisella

BLACKHAND

Post by BLACKHAND » Wed May 31, 2017 6:07 pm

The under / over line on this is Tuesday at noon. I'll take the over.

All in good fun Greg. 8-)
THIS IS THE BUSINESS WE HAVE CHOSEN

Superpepe

Post by Superpepe » Wed May 31, 2017 6:58 pm

Snake!! Now that's a blast from the past

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Wed May 31, 2017 7:32 pm

BLACKHAND wrote:The under / over line on this is Tuesday at noon. I'll take the over.

All in good fun Greg. 8-)
I'm on vacation starting tomorrow and won't be back in the office until Tuesday. We hopefully can announce things by then but if not you wouldn't win your bet because I'm not sure how much time I'll need on Tuesday to get back in the swing of things. :)

But hang tight NY people. This is going to get done real soon. It's all trending in the right direction. Just gotta dot all the I's and cross all the remaining T's. :)
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Monkeyville

Post by Monkeyville » Wed May 31, 2017 9:37 pm

Ughh, not the Hilton. Already have my non refundable room booked.
FEAR THE MONKEY!!!

Money

Post by Money » Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:52 pm

[quote="Greg Ambrosius"]
Is this Joe? Are you asking this question for a friend? ;)

My first venture to the football boards today. It appears as you have mellowed Greg with the Sportshub acquisition. The response I got on the baseball boards was in wild contrast to the response given here. Thanks for explaining and thankfully the mass majority of us that object to the use of Alias's will like this response.
Joe