3 Spots Left: NFFC 3-City DC League

Greg Ambrosius

3 Spots Left: NFFC 3-City DC League

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:06 pm

The third annual NFFC 3-City Draft Champions League will host its draft on Thursday, Aug. 4th at 9 pm ET. The Midwest team has won the last two team titles, while Billy Wasosky and Wayne Ellis have won the individual league titles in 2014 and '15, respectively.

The 3-City DC League is part of the NFFC's Draft Champions National Championship and we will allow everyone who participated last year to have first dibs on the spots. I know we will have at least one open spot for the West team, so if anyone new wants to join this league please contact me at [email protected]. We'll take openings on a first-come, first-served basis. Thanks all.

Cost of entry is just $150 and we'll keep the league prizes the same as the $150 DC. We are just playing for bragging rights with the team title, but it's always a source of pride to win this as a team. The Midwest has dominated the last two years, so let's see if they can do it again.

Email me if you'd like to return in 2016. Note that the draft date is the first Thursday of August and we can start it at either 8 pm ET or 9 pm ET. I went with the later time right now to help out the West Coast drafters. Give me an email reply either way and we'll fill up all 12 spots. Thanks all and good luck.

Here's a look at the current signup list:

NFFC 3-City Draft Champions League
$150 per team, DC League Prizes and part of DC National Championship with $20,000 grand prize
Thursday, Aug. 4th, 9 pm ET
1. Matthew Shepherd (W)
2. Mike Santos (W)
3. Joe Conte (W)
4. Michael Edelman (E)
5. Brian Steimetz (M)
6. Billy Wasosky (E)
7. Chris Vaccaro (E)
8. Mike Sanda (E)
9. Chris Gillman (M)
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

ulbkumn

Re: 7 Spots Left: NFFC 3-City DC League

Post by ulbkumn » Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:21 pm

Im in

Bryan Steimetz (No Thinking)

Greg Ambrosius

Re: 5 Spots Left: NFFC 3-City DC League

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:43 am

Another member of the defending Midwest team is officially back in 2016. Welcome back Brian Steimetz and Bill is back as well. We're still waiting for Wayne Ellis and Scott Atkins to return for the two-time defending champions.

Chris Gillman is also ready to jump in for the first open spot, which I know we'll have. Let's see which returning members are back first before forming the teams. Chris is located in Indiana, so he's ready for the East or Midwest team when called upon. Stay ready Chris because we will have a spot waiting for you.

Okay, here's the current signup list for this 3-City DC Challenge:

$150 per team, DC League Prizes and part of DC National Championship with $20,000 grand prize
1. Matthew Shepherd (W)
2. Mike Santos (W)
3. Joe Conte (W)
4. Bill Cleavenger (M)
5. Michael Edelman (E)
6. Brian Steimetz (M)
7. Chris Gillman (reserve)
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship

Coltsfan

Re: 5 Spots Left: NFFC 3-City DC League

Post by Coltsfan » Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:38 pm

It's on my anniversary so I'm in negotiations right now.....:)

Wayne

Greg Ambrosius

Re: 4 Spots Left: NFFC 3-City DC League

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:34 am

NOW ONLY 4 SPOTS LEFT in the 3rd annual NFFC 3-City Draft Champions Challenge as 2014 champion Billy Wasosky has returned for the East team. We're getting the best of the best for this one. Here's the current signup list:

1. Matthew Shepherd (W)
2. Mike Santos (W)
3. Joe Conte (W)
4. Bill Cleavenger (M)
5. Michael Edelman (E)
6. Brian Steimetz (M)
7. Billy Wasosky (E)
8. Chris Gillman (reserve)

Just email me at [email protected] if you plan on returning to this competition. Last year's competitors have first dibs through next week. Thanks all and good luck.

BigBlueNation

Post by BigBlueNation » Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:12 am

BUMP
Bill Cleavenger
UK Wildcats...We don't rebuild, we "RELOAD"

Sandman62

Post by Sandman62 » Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:46 am

FYI, I emailed Greg a few days ago to be added to the East waiting list in case someone drops out.

Tom Kessenich

Re: 3 Spots Left: NFFC 3-City DC League

Post by Tom Kessenich » Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:58 am

Now only THREE spots left in the 3-City DC league as Chris Vaccaro has joined the East Coast squad.

1. Matthew Shepherd (W)
2. Mike Santos (W)
3. Joe Conte (W)
4. Bill Cleavenger (M)
5. Michael Edelman (E)
6. Brian Steimetz (M)
7. Billy Wasosky (E)
8. Chris Vaccaro (E)
9. Chris Gillman (reserve)
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:10 am

Sandman62 wrote:FYI, I emailed Greg a few days ago to be added to the East waiting list in case someone drops out.
Vaccaro, Edelman, and myself were on the east last year, as was Matthew Shephard (who is now on west), so a spot is available for you, Mike!

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:54 pm

BillyWaz wrote:
Sandman62 wrote:FYI, I emailed Greg a few days ago to be added to the East waiting list in case someone drops out.
Vaccaro, Edelman, and myself were on the east last year, as was Matthew Shephard (who is now on west), so a spot is available for you, Mike!
Let me check with the Midwest squad to see if they are returning. Wayne was checking his schedule and I haven't heard from Chad or Scott yet. Chris Gillman has first dibs on the open spot that was vacated by KJ. Let's see if we need an opening for the Midwest team first and then we'll fill this out, but we are close. I'm hopeful that the Midwest team can come back in full force, but let's see.

Almost there. Thanks all.