2016 NYC NFFC Super-Sold Out!

76erfan

2016 NYC NFFC Super-Sold Out!

Post by 76erfan » Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:02 am

The NYC Super has the feel of a hometown league because there is very little turnover and the competitors in this league have become a tight knit group. Oh and its probably the hardest 12 teamer I have ever been a part of as there is no value that drops!

2016 marks our fifth year...........and the NYC Super will be Friday Sept 2 at 8 PM EST. Followed by .....I don't know...the Irish Pub....wings....Daisy..... and a late night out(including you too Clampitt!)

Our honor role of past champions is below:
2012 Winner: Dave Martino
2013 Winner: Nelson Sousa
2014 Winner: Chris Vaccaro
2015 Winner: Billy Wasosky

From what I hear, Billy is planning a grand entrance to the event wearing his newly crowned fantasy football champion title belt.

All 12 members from last years league have told me they plan to be back but we do have one tentative so we will form a short waitlist just in case if there is additional interest.

My hope is this will be carried on Sirius again but will work with Greg and company to push for that. More to come there.

Our 2016 teams are:
1) Billy Waz
2) Andy Saxton
3) Chris Vaccaro
4) Todd Whitestone
5) Nelson Sousa
6) Frank Mammola
7) James Loveless
8) Mike Edelman
9) Glenn Lowy
10) Eddie Gillis
11) John Bosch
12) Matt modica

Wait List:
-

More details to come later.....just wanted to get the thread rolling.
Last edited by 76erfan on Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

76erfan

Re: 2016 NYC NFFC Super-Sold Out!

Post by 76erfan » Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:41 pm

Shawn gundy is hunting big game in the ultimate in vegas so he is sitting out a year of the NY super. Matt Modica is in

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:14 pm

Already sold out and the site isn't even live yet. That's what I call recruiting skills Mr. Saxton. Well done.

Great to have everyone back plus Mr. Modica. We'll excuse Shawn since he's gunning for some bigger Vegas fish. :)
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

TheReckoner

Post by TheReckoner » Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:10 pm

Tom Kessenich wrote:Already sold out and the site isn't even live yet. That's what I call recruiting skills Mr. Saxton. Well done.

Great to have everyone back plus Mr. Modica. We'll excuse Shawn since he's gunning for some bigger Vegas fish. :)
Going on record I want to be first on wait list for the NY super next year! lol.. I already want back in lol.

Monkeyville

Post by Monkeyville » Thu Apr 14, 2016 6:51 am

"From what I hear, Billy is planning a grand entrance to the event wearing his newly crowned fantasy football champion title belt. "

I look forward to this as long as it doesn't involve spandex and tights :o
FEAR THE MONKEY!!!

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:04 pm

I signed everyone up for this league. Just a reminder we ask for this payment to be made by check so set aside $2,500 to be made by check. We don't need the payment until Aug. 1 but since the league is already sold out you can send in the payment any time. If you want to pay in advance just make the check out to STATS LLC and send it to:

STATS LLC
Attn: NFFC Accounting
2775 Shermer Road
Northbrook, IL 60062
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

76erfan

Post by 76erfan » Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:33 pm

bumping this thread back up...from what I hear.....trying hard to get a Sirius live broadcast for this one........

I am mixing up the pre draft goodie bag process....everyone gets something this year.....more to come on that

Wings? Plenty of them

Daisy and the Irish pub party? Table for 30 reserved........

Billy's championship belt entrance? Heard he is practicing it as we speak:)

Cant wait to see ya'll soon! Getting closer!

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:39 pm

76erfan wrote:bumping this thread back up...from what I hear.....trying hard to get a Sirius live broadcast for this one........

I am mixing up the pre draft goodie bag process....everyone gets something this year.....more to come on that

Wings? Plenty of them

Daisy and the Irish pub party? Table for 30 reserved........

Billy's championship belt entrance? Heard he is practicing it as we speak:)

Cant wait to see ya'll soon! Getting closer!
"You had me at Daisy......you had me at Daisy". :D

76erfan

Post by 76erfan » Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:24 pm

fyi welcome john bosch into the nyc super experience!

from what im hearing from various sources, its looking very good for the a sirius broadcast of the super. one months away gents!

76erfan

Post by 76erfan » Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:00 am

two weeks from tomorrow....game on!!!!!!

From what I understand, SiriusXM fantasy will definitely be covering the Super. What I do not know yet is if it will be live or on tape delay....

Everything should be finalized in next few days apparently.

Its not even a question anymore, but all 12 teams participating at the post draft party at the Irish Pub are mandatory:)

Of the other guys going to watch the super and hang out with us afterwards at the Pub...please let me know so I can make sure I have enough seats reserved. Thanks!