what's up?

Post by Shrink Attack » Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:37 am

Does that answer your question?
"Deserve" ain't got nothin' to do with it
---Clint Eastwood in The Unforgiven

Shrink Attack

what's up?

Post by Shrink Attack » Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:38 am

Probably knee deep in Fantasy Baseball....for which I personally have zero interest.
"Deserve" ain't got nothin' to do with it
---Clint Eastwood in The Unforgiven

Diesel

what's up?

Post by Diesel » Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:49 am

What's up...There are 20+ of us that browse these boards inn the off season. It's not as active as in May-December, but we're here.

Talk football and we will come.

How about the 49ers signing both Manningham AND Jacobs? "Sportsbettingman" made a GREAT post about how smart of a move that was...If you can't beat a team, steal their players and in turn, steal all of your plays and secrets...Great move by the 49ers.

Peyton Manning a Bronco. If he's healthy, it will be a great fit. The Broncos also signed Jacob Tamme and Joel Dressen. Sound a little like A.Hernandez and Gronk in New England? hmmm...On the flip side, McGahee has stated how happy he is with Manning at the helm, but since Edge James left the Colts, how many RB's have had a great season with Peyton at QB? McGahee benefited from Tebow and the chaotic offense he runs, but will McGahee be able to be the steady workhorse needed for this Broncos offense?

Tavaris Jackson leading the Seahawks to a reputable second half and maybe take them far in 2012. {screeech} Enter Matt Flynn. Pete Caroll has changed the thinking of the Seahawks and this team has a "win" personality...My opinion is that they have way too many injuries to players like Sidney Rice, who they were planning on to be a focal point in their offense by 2012. In fact, the TE they signed from Oakland went from stud to dud last year, With Flynn at QB, it's making me thing of Kevin Kolb and even further back, Billy Volek. Sorry Seahawks fans, but as close as Seattle has come to a very good team, I just don't think everything fell into place as they thought it would. Close, but no cigar.

Let's talk football.
*Ranked #1 Average Fantasy Football Player in the Nation 2004-2013

"Fantasy sports are all about LUCK. Except when I win."

Jersey Dawg

what's up?

Post by Jersey Dawg » Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:17 am

And... the Pats keep getting better. Brady has more receivers than you can shake a stick at.

I can't wait for football. My Giants rewarded me with another championship, but repeating will be nearly impossible. Philly came on strong and should be the team we saw at the end of 2011. Washington beat us twice with nobody special at QB. Dallas had to shoot themselves in the foot at least three times for the Giants to make the playoffs.... I don't see it getting easier in the NFC East.

Can't wait for opening day. Giants host the Boys.

Vegas draft shortly thereafter.

Pete

Diesel

what's up?

Post by Diesel » Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:39 am

Originally posted by Jersey Dawg:
And... the Pats keep getting better. Brady has more receivers than you can shake a stick at.

I can't wait for football. My Giants rewarded me with another championship, but repeating will be nearly impossible. Philly came on strong and should be the team we saw at the end of 2011. Washington beat us twice with nobody special at QB. Dallas had to shoot themselves in the foot at least three times for the Giants to make the playoffs.... I don't see it getting easier in the NFC East.

Can't wait for opening day. Giants host the Boys.

Vegas draft shortly thereafter.

Pete I think the Patriots have helped Brady with multiple weapons to ensure this passing game doesn't miss a beat, but letting go of BJGE was a mistake. The guy has NEVER fumbled. The Patriots are a smart organization, but I always wonder why they just don't see that since Corey Dillon left, they have yet to fill that hole.They've tried using the draft, but that hasn't worked out as well as planned. These Patriots are one runningback away from winning a superbowl. I'm not sure if Ridley and the other 170 lb running backs they have are the answer.

[ April 02, 2012, 02:50 PM: Message edited by: Diesel ]

BONGIZMO

what's up?

Post by BONGIZMO » Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:51 am

I need FFL to start, I am a Dolphin Fan and that management teams bumbling ineptness has me already wondering who we might choose number one in the Draft in 2013. :/

Scott

[ April 02, 2012, 03:51 PM: Message edited by: BONGIZMO ]
Never do card tricks for the people you play poker with.

Diesel

what's up?

Post by Diesel » Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:31 am

Scott, if the Dolphins are competitve this season, Miami management needs an award. They've done nothing to strengthen their offense at all and watched as players were taken off the free agent market, without even a legit offer to them. Either the Dolphins are reaaaally smart or....

nostradamross

what's up?

Post by nostradamross » Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:17 am

it looks like the free agent market is getting slow. it will crank up again after the draft i would think.

boutrous11

what's up?

Post by boutrous11 » Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:07 am

gonna pm some of you.... we are doing a slow football auction in May.. right now we have 2 spots left/14. $125 entry. bidding on a player ends when there's a 24 hour lull in bids. should take about 10 days. if interested, email me at [email protected]

Pete